I love babies … but I adore the moms more! I think moms deserved to be pampered once in a while so she could relax and ready for the baby’s arrival!
Here is my friend Ely. Isn’t she adorable?
First of all, I have to say that all of the stationaries you see here are from Bump Smitten and you can download them all here. Ely is a friend of mine and this event was not a compensated in any way so I wanted to give the credit where it was due.
Here are the elements what we did for the table:
1. Elephant Cake from Byerly’s
2. Lemon Bars (homemade by a friend)
3. Mac n Cheese (homemade by me)
4. Gold & Yellow M&Ms
5. Yellow Gummy Bears
6. Golden Oreo Cookies (yes, they just launched that version)
7. Parmesan Gold Fish
8. Cut-up string cheese (the swirly kind)
9. Yellow cellophane goodie bags were filled with puff corn
10. A wish Tree & cards from Bump Smitten
12. Elephant cap from Jo-Ann Fabric